About The Law Office Of Mindy Paget Brill
Whether you are a business owner who needs help when one of your trucks and/or drivers have been ticketed or an individual facing a traffic violation, the dedicated attorneys at The Law Office of Mindy Paget Brill are here to provide you with effective, knowledgeable legal guidance.
Unparalleled Service And Superior Legal Knowledge
There are several factors that set us apart from other trucking and transportation law firms, including:
- We have experience that matters: With more than 30 years of combined legal experience, our two attorneys ― Mindy Paget Brill and Jonathan Gess ― have handled literally thousands of criminal court summonses, alleged traffic violations and parking tickets. This is a level of experience that many other firms simply cannot match.
- We are honest and straightforward: We are truly concerned with doing what is best for you or your company ― meaning our lawyers will always tell you what you need to hear, good or bad. Simply put, we will tell you the truth, even if it means less money in our pockets. In fact, we strive to advise our clients about all of their legal options, including options that don’t include hiring us.
- We believe communication is key: No matter the circumstances, we will always explain your legal rights and options in easy-to-understand terms ― making sure to outline your best-case and worst-case scenarios. In addition, we will always keep you informed regarding your case and promptly respond to your questions and phone calls. After all, how are you supposed to make legal decisions if you don’t know what is going on with your case?
- We attend hearings in-person: Unlike many other law firms, one of our lawyers will actually appear in court and attend live hearings on your behalf, which is often necessary to obtain the best results.
- We have an extensive network: While we represent clients throughout New York City, Long Island and Westchester, we also employ a statewide network of experienced of-counsel attorneys ― meaning we can help make sure you get superior legal guidance even if you have to fight a traffic ticket in a small village court in upstate New York.
Quite simply, you would be hard-pressed to find a law firm that is more dedicated to providing honest, direct and responsive legal guidance than The Law Office of Mindy Paget Brill. Whether you are a company that operates a fleet of trucks or an individual driver who needs to fight a traffic ticket, you can rest assured that your case will be handled with the care and competence it deserves.
If you would like to learn more about our attorneys, please click on the links below.